BonusCloud (CURRENCY:BXC) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. BonusCloud has a total market cap of $1.22 million and approximately $10,410.00 worth of BonusCloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BonusCloud has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One BonusCloud token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00040143 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $539.04 or 0.06297017 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00039696 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016169 BTC.
BXC is a token. It launched on December 12th, 2018. BonusCloud’s total supply is 7,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,629,199,405 tokens. BonusCloud’s official message board is medium.com/@bonuscloud. BonusCloud’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BonusCloud is bonuscloud.io.
BonusCloud Token Trading
BonusCloud can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonusCloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BonusCloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BonusCloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BonusCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonusCloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.