ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 21st. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for $0.0326 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Kuna, Token Store and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Over the last week, ERC20 has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $1.63 million and approximately $49,141.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00207438 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.01 or 0.01199128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00092031 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018235 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ERC20’s launch date was October 23rd, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 13,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Token Store, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.