Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. During the last week, Revain has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. One Revain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0621 or 0.00000611 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Kucoin and Mercatox. Revain has a market capitalization of $30.08 million and $1.21 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.30 or 0.00209858 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01206631 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00093110 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017654 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020786 BTC.
Revain Token Profile
Revain’s launch date was August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Revain is medium.com/revain. Revain’s official website is revain.org. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Cryptopia, Mercatox, C-CEX, YoBit, BitFlip, BTC-Alpha, BitForex, OKEx, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.