Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 19th. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $12.56 million and $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Bitbns, Binance and Coinrail.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
RPX is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Binance, Bitbns, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.