Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Huobi and Bitbns. In the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 37.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Phoenix (CRYPTO:PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Kucoin and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.