GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One GAMB token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, GAMB has traded 23.9% lower against the US dollar. GAMB has a market capitalization of $962,853.00 and $309,161.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00040067 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $542.06 or 0.05278878 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
GAMB Token Profile
GAMB (GMB) is a token. It was first traded on June 20th, 2018. GAMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,853,249,989 tokens. GAMB’s official message board is medium.com/@gambproject. GAMB’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling GAMB
GAMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAMB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GAMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.