U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. One U Network token can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, DEx.top, HADAX and DDEX. U Network has a total market capitalization of $8.93 million and $353,815.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, U Network has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Profile
U Network is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for U Network is u.network. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, DDEX, DEx.top, HADAX, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.