Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. One Noir coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0152 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, Noir has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. Noir has a total market cap of $306,722.00 and $27.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00215078 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $125.53 or 0.01228506 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00096104 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00016712 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020633 BTC.
Noir’s total supply is 20,141,110 coins. Noir’s official message board is noirofficial.org/blog. Noir’s official Twitter account is @noircoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Noir is noirofficial.org. The Reddit community for Noir is /r/Noirofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Noir
Noir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noir should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.