Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 13.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 18th. Magnet has a market capitalization of $67,007.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Magnet coin can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and CoinExchange. In the last week, Magnet has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Magnet (MAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 47,143,634 coins and its circulating supply is 46,893,634 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.