LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 11.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $2.54 million and $10,777.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000205 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, LEOxChange, Bit-Z and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,257.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $212.36 or 0.02071459 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $324.48 or 0.03165053 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.75 or 0.00738869 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.97 or 0.00731264 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00063068 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.55 or 0.00502796 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009081 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, C-CEX, LEOxChange, TOPBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.