FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last seven days, FLIP has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. FLIP has a market capitalization of $527,082.00 and $5,576.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FLIP token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, BitForex and Liquid.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.24 or 0.00218081 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $128.84 or 0.01263559 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00098839 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00017122 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020505 BTC.
FLIP Token Profile
FLIP’s launch date was October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. FLIP’s official website is fliptoken.gameflip.com. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. FLIP’s official message board is medium.com/@fliptoken.
FLIP Token Trading
FLIP can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, BitForex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLIP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FLIP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.