Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $13.21 million and $766,039.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0603 or 0.00000590 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, Einsteinium has traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.47 or 0.00767296 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010836 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011703 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000624 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
EMC2 is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 218,902,164 coins. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.