BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. In the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 26.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002953 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.62 or 0.00210967 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $127.92 or 0.01248380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00094785 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00016376 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020349 BTC.
BLUE’s launch date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.