BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. BlockStamp has a market cap of $1.03 million and $118,384.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockStamp coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0494 or 0.00000484 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. Over the last week, BlockStamp has traded down 39.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005315 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC.
BlockStamp (CRYPTO:BST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 28,329,619 coins and its circulating supply is 20,786,653 coins. BlockStamp’s official website is blockstamp.info. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
BlockStamp Coin Trading
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.