BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 18th. BitCoal has a market cap of $1,840.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitCoal has traded down 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BitCoal coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $78.09 or 0.00764221 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003296 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000645 BTC.
BitCoal (CRYPTO:COAL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 3rd, 2017. BitCoal’s total supply is 4,500,000 coins. The Reddit community for BitCoal is /r/cryptocoal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitCoal’s official website is bitcoal.io.
Buying and Selling BitCoal
BitCoal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.