Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 15.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. Over the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded 32.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $56,820.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BTDX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 30,880,938 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.