SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 17th. SingularityNET has a total market cap of $13.82 million and $530,981.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SingularityNET has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for about $0.0256 or 0.00000250 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Kucoin, DragonEX and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00204577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $125.77 or 0.01227119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00092639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015697 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00021863 BTC.
SingularityNET was first traded on December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Binance, Liqui, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.