Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 17th. Mirai has a total market cap of $4,610.00 and $157.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mirai coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Mirai has traded 24.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.44 or 0.00620142 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00018182 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004260 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Mirai Coin Profile
Mirai (CRYPTO:MRI) is a coin. Mirai’s total supply is 3,442,977 coins and its circulating supply is 3,432,003 coins. The official website for Mirai is www.mirai.rocks. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai.
Mirai Coin Trading
Mirai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mirai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.