Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Flash has a total market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $727.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Flash has traded 58.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00204577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.77 or 0.01227119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00092639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015697 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00021863 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.