ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 41.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0915 or 0.00000890 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $5.60, $10.39 and $50.98. ZCore has a total market cap of $436,261.00 and approximately $247.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded up 56.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $13.77, $10.39, $50.98, $24.43, $7.50, $51.55, $33.94, $18.94, $32.15, $20.33 and $24.68. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.