Xchange (CURRENCY:XCG) traded 396.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Xchange coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, Xchange has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. Xchange has a total market cap of $5,044.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Xchange was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,344.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $180.98 or 0.01749855 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $298.10 or 0.02882295 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.82 or 0.00665373 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.21 or 0.00736829 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010187 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00059489 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.67 or 0.00431881 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009078 BTC.
Xchange Coin Profile
Xchange (CRYPTO:XCG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2018. Xchange’s total supply is 9,753,852 coins and its circulating supply is 9,753,850 coins. Xchange’s official website is xcgtech.com. Xchange’s official Twitter account is @Xchange_XCG. The Reddit community for Xchange is /r/XchangeCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Xchange Coin Trading
Xchange can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xchange should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.