Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $41.67 million and approximately $3.63 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00009459 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, COSS, DragonEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.22 or 0.01741121 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00059551 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009635 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007437 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
WTC is a token. It launched on August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,366,033 tokens. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain. The official website for Waltonchain is www.waltonchain.org.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, DragonEX, Huobi, Allbit, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, HitBTC, COSS, Bithumb, OKEx and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.