TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last week, TrueUSD has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar. TrueUSD has a market cap of $197.78 million and $437.31 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrueUSD token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009695 BTC on exchanges including Koinex, HitBTC, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Profile
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HBUS, Koinex, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Kuna, WazirX, Upbit, CoinTiger, IDEX, Kyber Network, Zebpay, Bitso, HitBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.