Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Triggers has a market capitalization of $3.75 million and approximately $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Triggers token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00202971 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.39 or 0.01136473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00086883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015172 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. The official website for Triggers is www.blocksafefoundation.com.
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.