Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Suretly has a market capitalization of $75,506.00 and $1.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Suretly token can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003123 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC. During the last week, Suretly has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039378 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $455.96 or 0.04417187 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Suretly is a token. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,407 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,484 tokens. Suretly’s official website is www.suretly.com. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Suretly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.