Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Rate3 token can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, BitForex, DDEX and DEx.top. Rate3 has a market cap of $1.61 million and approximately $199,819.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rate3 has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039281 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $454.89 or 0.04417548 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
RTE is a token. It launched on April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. The official message board for Rate3 is medium.com/official-rate3. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, Hotbit, HADAX, BitForex, ABCC, DDEX, Coinrail, Ethfinex, FCoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rate3 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.