Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. Nebulas has a total market cap of $31.79 million and approximately $4.91 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nebulas has traded 4% higher against the dollar. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for $0.65 or 0.00006353 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, LBank, Huobi and Allcoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039281 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $454.89 or 0.04417548 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
NAS is a coin. It launched on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 104,727,601 coins and its circulating supply is 48,627,715 coins. Nebulas’ official website is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official message board is medium.com/nebulasio.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, BCEX, Neraex, Allcoin, LBank, Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.