MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, MUSE has traded up 2.6% against the dollar. One MUSE coin can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on exchanges. MUSE has a market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00036215 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002889 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 88.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
MUSE Coin Profile
MUSE (CRYPTO:MUSE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MUSE is soundac.io. MUSE’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
Buying and Selling MUSE
MUSE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MUSE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MUSE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.