Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Mithril Ore token can currently be bought for $17.82 or 0.00172473 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Mithril Ore has traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar. Mithril Ore has a market cap of $227,237.00 and approximately $502.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003250 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.14 or 0.00320727 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00052813 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009652 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007001 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Mithril Ore Profile
Mithril Ore (MORE) is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,752 tokens. Mithril Ore’s official website is www.mithrilore.io. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mithril Ore
Mithril Ore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril Ore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril Ore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.