Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded down 17.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. Mincoin has a total market cap of $65,719.00 and $6.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mincoin has traded 20.9% higher against the US dollar. One Mincoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.34 or 0.00663808 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010242 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014842 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000675 BTC.
MNC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,813,483 coins. The official message board for Mincoin is www.mincoinforum.com. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mincoin is www.mincoin.us.
Mincoin Coin Trading
Mincoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mincoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.