Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 21% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, Megacoin has traded up 43.4% against the US dollar. One Megacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Megacoin has a market capitalization of $83,687.00 and $60.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.00666664 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010212 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015349 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000566 BTC.
Megacoin (CRYPTO:MEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,233,969 coins. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu. Megacoin’s official message board is megacointalk.org. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Megacoin
Megacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Megacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Megacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.