Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last week, Karbo has traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0657 or 0.00000642 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC Trade UA, TradeOgre, Cryptopia and Kuna. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $514,807.00 and approximately $1,027.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $73.22 or 0.00714572 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004593 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000320 BTC.
Karbo (CRYPTO:KRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 7,831,874 coins. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin. The official website for Karbo is karbowanec.com. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Karbo Coin Trading
Karbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Crex24, Cryptopia, Livecoin, TradeOgre and Kuna. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karbo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.