Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last seven days, Iungo has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. Iungo has a total market capitalization of $102,085.00 and $60.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Iungo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039458 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $450.79 or 0.04399343 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Iungo is a token. It launched on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Iungo is iungo.network.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Iungo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.