InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One InsurePal token can currently be bought for $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Livecoin, IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last week, InsurePal has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. InsurePal has a total market cap of $4.52 million and $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039442 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $449.17 or 0.04372809 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000116 BTC.
IPL is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. The official website for InsurePal is vouchforme.co. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for InsurePal is medium.com/insurepal-blog. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
InsurePal Token Trading
InsurePal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, IDEX, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsurePal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.