HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. HedgeTrade has a market cap of $262.38 million and $453,803.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HedgeTrade token can now be purchased for $0.91 or 0.00008879 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger. Over the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded down 1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005957 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003307 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002894 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00060332 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
HedgeTrade (CRYPTO:HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,393,355 tokens. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.