Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. During the last week, Golem has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. One Golem token can now be bought for approximately $0.0605 or 0.00000588 BTC on exchanges including BitBay, Zebpay, Tidex and OOOBTC. Golem has a market cap of $58.39 million and $3.65 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 964,450,000 tokens. The official website for Golem is golem.network. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tux Exchange, Bithumb, Bittrex, YoBit, GOPAX, Iquant, BigONE, Zebpay, ABCC, Huobi, Upbit, Koinex, BitBay, BitMart, Binance, Liqui, Coinbe, Livecoin, Poloniex, Gate.io, OKEx, WazirX, Cryptopia, OOOBTC, Mercatox, HitBTC, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Braziliex, Tidex, Vebitcoin, Bitbns and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.