Force Protocol (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. During the last week, Force Protocol has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar. One Force Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0299 or 0.00000288 BTC on exchanges including Bibox and Hotbit. Force Protocol has a market cap of $6.89 million and approximately $1.54 million worth of Force Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007209 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010160 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001524 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000463 BTC.
Force Protocol Token Profile
Force Protocol uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 5th, 2017. Force Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 230,635,985 tokens. Force Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Force Protocol’s official website is www.theforceprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Force Protocol is /r/The_Force_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Force Protocol is medium.com/@theforceprotocol.
Buying and Selling Force Protocol
Force Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Force Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Force Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Force Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Force Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Force Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.