Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 10.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. Flash has a market cap of $1.94 million and approximately $766.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Flash has traded up 19.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
Flash Coin Profile
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Flash’s official website is flashcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.