FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 13th. FirstCoin has a market cap of $226,645.00 and approximately $181.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FirstCoin has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar. One FirstCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00031379 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002031 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.56 or 0.00141082 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,351.04 or 1.00319052 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003687 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 93.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002818 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000602 BTC.
FRST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FirstCoin Coin Trading
FirstCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.