EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One EUNO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0158 or 0.00000154 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. EUNO has a total market cap of $422,313.00 and approximately $1,094.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EUNO has traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012771 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 23.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002018 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 197.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
EUNO Coin Profile
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 30,886,030 coins and its circulating supply is 26,761,324 coins. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.