Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Ethos has a total market cap of $6.95 million and approximately $199,540.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethos token can now be bought for about $0.0712 or 0.00000691 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, IDEX, Livecoin and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Ethos has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002465 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00201736 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.01146365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086591 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015237 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Ethos launched on June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethos’ official website is www.ethos.io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, Binance, IDEX, Kyber Network and AirSwap. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.