EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 172.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 13th. EDRCoin has a market capitalization of $391,604.00 and $239.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDRCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001306 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded 136.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin Coin Profile
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash.
EDRCoin Coin Trading
EDRCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDRCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.