eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 14.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last week, eBoost has traded 42.8% lower against the US dollar. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and C-CEX. eBoost has a total market capitalization of $388,215.00 and $12,813.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.09 or 0.00664520 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010372 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015135 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000568 BTC.
EBST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.