Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Dent has a total market capitalization of $32.61 million and $314,051.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, FCoin, Fatbtc and WazirX. During the last week, Dent has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002465 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00201736 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.01146365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086591 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015237 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent was first traded on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,625,838,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, FCoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinBene, Radar Relay, Bitbns, Binance, Fatbtc, OKEx, WazirX, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Cobinhood, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liquid, IDEX, Coinrail, BitForex and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.