Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. In the last week, Chronologic has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Chronologic token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001029 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Livecoin. Chronologic has a market capitalization of $97,065.00 and approximately $351.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronologic Token Profile
Chronologic was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,190,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 912,528 tokens. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH. The official website for Chronologic is chronologic.network.
Chronologic Token Trading
Chronologic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronologic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.