AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. AdEx has a total market cap of $5.70 million and $106,265.00 worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdEx token can now be bought for approximately $0.0777 or 0.00000752 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance and Kyber Network. During the last seven days, AdEx has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01138138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
AdEx was first traded on May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official website is www.adex.network. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit and Gatecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.