Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded up 243.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. One Patron token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Hotbit, LATOKEN and Exrates. During the last week, Patron has traded up 175.2% against the U.S. dollar. Patron has a total market cap of $133,671.00 and approximately $52.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00200586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $119.46 or 0.01154372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086595 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016657 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron’s genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 393,949,902 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Exrates, Hotbit, HitBTC, YoBit, IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.