Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 11th. Zoomba has a market capitalization of $43,063.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zoomba has traded down 40.1% against the dollar. One Zoomba coin can currently be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.08 or 0.00593985 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017787 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005012 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000076 BTC.
Zoomba (ZBA) is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 21,150,229 coins and its circulating supply is 20,760,818 coins. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin. The official website for Zoomba is zoombacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Zoomba
Zoomba can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoomba should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zoomba using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.