TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 11th. Over the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market cap of $1.73 million and approximately $322,821.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 35.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
TurtleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 53,220,354,208 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.