Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market cap of $8.96 million and $5.59 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded up 1% against the dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.32 or 0.00023007 BTC on major exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.73 or 0.00701284 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010482 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00022300 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000742 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.